RE: [TeXmacs] Can not see eps figures

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Xu Xin <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Can not see eps figures
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:17:17 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Xu Xin wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks for your reply.
> I am using 1.0.4.5. Installed by the rpm package
> TeXmacs-1.0.4.5-1.i386.rpm.
> The eps file is attached.

This problem seems to be due to unnecessary occurrences of "showpage"
in the postscript file. Due to the fact that ghostscript hangs on "showpage"
instructions, even when specifying the options -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE (is that
a bug?), TeXmacs filters out all occurrences of "showpage". In your case,
this leads to a bug (anyone has a good idea on how to correct this?).
One possible remedy I found is to run the "eps2eps" program on your file.

Best wishes, Joris

  • RE: [TeXmacs] Can not see eps figures, Joris van der Hoeven, 02/17/2005