Re: [TeXmacs] \S doesn't seem to work, TeXmacs 1.0.4.4

  • From: "Kostas Oikonomou" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Joris van der Hoeven" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] \S doesn't seem to work, TeXmacs 1.0.4.4
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:39:26 -0500

Joris,

This is what I have in a small test document. My understanding from TeX
is that the section symbol "\S" should be found in the cmsy10 font.
What does the code \237 mean? When TeXmacs turns it into a reference
to a character of a font, what font is that supposed to be? Maybe I don't
have that font?

Kostas

<TeXmacs|1.0.4.4>

<\body>