Re: [TeXmacs] bug...? Probably error ;-)

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Luca <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bug...? Probably error ;-)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:50:16 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Luca wrote:
> i THink I figured out...
> My document was plagued by:
> <tformat|<table|<row|<cell|<tformat|<table|<row|<cell| instead of:
> <tformat|<table|<row|<cell|
> inside eqnarray...
> Anyway this is strange since I was pasting from Latex inside an equation
> array.. that is I created the eqnarray i texmacs with Equations and then
> went to the Latex document slected the text between \begin{eqnarray}
> \end{eqnarray} both excluded copied and pasted into Equations of
> TeXmacs.....
> SO I cannot figure where the repetition came from. Where was my error?
> Repeating now the same procedure work prefectly.... I guess what went
> wrong before.

Sometimes TeXmacs does these strange things, but I do not care too much
about it if it does not lead to any errors. In principle things like
<with|color|red|<with|color|red|Blah>> are correct too, for instance.
In the future, I plan to write tools for putting more constraints on
the document and in order to detect these strangeties at an early stage.

Best wishes, Joris

  • Re: [TeXmacs] bug...? Probably error ;-), Joris van der Hoeven, 02/18/2005