RE: [TeXmacs] Online Help Greyed Out

  • From: "Marshall Feldman" <address@hidden>
  • To: "'Joris van der Hoeven'" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Online Help Greyed Out
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:33:03 -0400

Hi,

I have the problem of Online Help being greyed out in both WinTeXmacs and
TeXmacs under Cygwin. I downloaded and installed the Windows version of
wget, but this doesn't fix things for WinTeXmacs. There must be a way to
tell WinTeXmacs where to find wget, but I can't find a how-to in the
documentation.

Could someone help?

Thanks.

Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
Associate Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Community Planning and Landscape Architecture
The University of Rhode Island
310 Lippitt Hall
Kingston, RI 02881-0815
Tel. 401.874.5953