Problems switching from a document to another and in spell-checking

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problems switching from a document to another and in spell-checking
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:41:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
I am new to Wintexmacs 1.0.5 but I think this is a bug. An example:
Suppose I have two open files:*Help* and
D:\Bastos\Working\Latex\apontFO2005\ConjConv.tm and that the first is active.
When I select "Go->ConjConv.tm", the following message appears at the status
bar:
"Error: file D;BastosWorkingLATEXApontFO2005ConjConv.tm not found"
Am I right, is this a bug? Or did I miss something?
Ah! Although I have installed the portuguese dics from Aspell, I can not get
a spell-checking in portuguese. Any trick?
Thanks a lot!
Bastos

  • Problems switching from a document to another and in spell-checking, fjbastos, 06/05/2005