Re: [TeXmacs] How to write comments in maxima session inside texmacs

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to write comments in maxima session inside texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:57:33 +0200

Hello,

I think that the best way to put comments in a maxima session is to write
them
outside the session. Shortly:

1. Open a new TeXmacs document and write: "This is my new Maxima session" and
press enter
2. Open a new session of Maxima (Insert -> Session -> Maxima)
3. Type: integrate(cos(x),x) and press enter
4. The Maxima session has a pale blue border, click outside of this rectangle
on the right but in the page. Between the blue line and the border of the
page. It's easier to do than to explain using my bad English.
5. Press enter and type your comment. For example, "Now we are going to
integrate tan(x)"
6. Insert again a Maxima session (Insert -> Session -> Maxima), you'll notice
that you'll continue using the session you opened before.
7. At the end delete everything you don't wnat in your document as the
opening
lines of Maxima.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es