Re: [TeXmacs] Lists of citations & references and quick movement

  • From: Svante Bjoerklund <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Lists of citations & references and quick movement
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:04:47 +0200

Thank you for your answers.

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 07:28:50PM +0200, Svante Bjoerklund wrote:

When creating a reference using M-?, you may use TAB-completion.

Then I have to remember the start of the label names.

Is it possible to quickly see the label name of an equation, figure, section etc by only putting the mouse pointer in it or some other way?

Document -> View -> Informative flags -> Detailed

That is very good. However, when I print the document the informative flags are not printed. Can I print the informative flags also? It could be good with this possibility. I think it easier to quickly browse through a long document on paper than on the screen.

/Svante Björklund