Re: [TeXmacs] visibility flags

  • From: Corey Sweeney <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] visibility flags
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:35:08 -0500

This worked. I not have a article that when included as a in a book,
does not print the title, abstract, or table of contents.

For anyone else trying it, after you do it, you may see strange
artifacts in the book view. If found setting the style from "article"
to "none" then back to article again fixed that up.

Thanks Joris

Corey