Re: [TeXmacs] labeling equations

  • From: Alvaro Tejero <address@hidden>
  • To: Valery Pipin <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] labeling equations
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:53:25 +0200

Hello Valery,

> I have tried to label the multiple equations inserting the label just
> behind
> the equation number as recommended in the help. In texmacs window I see
> something like (1)<label|induc1>.

It seems that you have to evaluate the macro. Get inside the <label|
blabla> structure and press return.

If you want to see the label contents, but not print them, you can turn
on Document>View>Informative Flags>Detailed. Furthermore, you can make
these flags printable, by selecting the appropriate menu item in the
same menu ("Also on paper").

Finally, it might be annoying for you not to see the whole flag text
because of the reduced margins. The situation can improve if you select
Document>View>Page Layout>Margins as on paper.

Hope this helps,

'Alvaro.