Arbitrary fonts and symbols

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Arbitrary fonts and symbols
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:35:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I wanted to use some symbols from The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List, but
it seems that they are not included in TeXmacs, or at least that their
commands do not result in the symbol. Some do, like "doteqdot", but
"coloneqq" does not give =: as I would have hoped...

Now I was wondering: is it possible to add custom symbols (and/or fonts)
to TeXmacs?

If it is possible, how? Could anyone give me some pointers to the
documentation, or if possible, give me a small example of how to do it.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

-- Regards,

Franky Backeljauw.

  • Arbitrary fonts and symbols, franky . backeljauw, 10/21/2005