multiple links in citations?

  • From: "Perry, John E." <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: multiple links in citations?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:36:47 -0500

Title: multiple links in citations?

Hi,

Whenever I type multiple bibtex references in a citation, the Bibliography processes it correctly, but the displayed reference becomes [?]. (That's a red question mark.) The same happens when exporting a PS file.

Exporting it to LaTeX produces the correct code, and LaTeX typesets it happily. So, a workaround exists.

Are there any other workarounds? I did some searching on this, and found it listed as a bug a while back. (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6559)

regards
jack perry

--
J Perry, PhD (Mathematics, Computer Algebra)
We run carelessly to the precipice, after we have put something before us to prevent us from seeing it.