Re: [TeXmacs] Suspending and resuming Matlab sessions ?

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Suspending and resuming Matlab sessions ?
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:30:01 +0600 (NOVT)

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
I was going throught the above tutorial and thought you might be
interested to know that

maxima 5.9.2 and texmacs 1.0.5 are now available. May be sentences like
and even TeXmacs-1.0.6

This tutorial describes the new version of the interface which will be
included in the next stable release, TeXmacs-1.0.5. It is intended for
running the next stable release of maxima, namely, 5.9.2. Neither is
available at the moment. If you want to try this new interface, you
can do this with TeXmacs-1.0.4.7 and the current cvs maxima.

needs to be updated.
Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a published article (the official reference is cs.SC/0504039); it has publication date (as you can see, it is April of 2005). At the moment of publication, they were not available.
I think it is not a good idea to rewrite the history.

Andrey