Re: [TeXmacs] FW: question on the list of figures 3rd call

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] FW: question on the list of figures 3rd call
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 05:36:00 -0500

Jack,

I have not the proper information about your specific question. But I remember someone trying to give you a hint about your problem first collecting data about your plataform. Seems that you miss that mail. So here come some questions that can help you to get the answer your need (unfortunately I dont know the answer).

* ¿Are you suscribed to this list? If not, you must ask for a reply with copy to you.
* ¿Wich is your version of TeXmacs (try "texmacs --version" on shell) on wich operative system?

Depending on this information some kind of method could be available for get the things done as you want.

Cheers,

Offray

--
El Directorio

Jack wrote:

Hi Guys,

This is my third calling for help on this simple problem. Hope to get the attention