Re: [TeXmacs] coming out of the image mode

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] coming out of the image mode
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:26:48 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

I have an image drawn by using insert -> image -> draw image. Let's
say there is text before and after the image. I use up/down arrow keys
to navigate the .tm file. But if we have an image, the arrow keys have
different meaning inside the image (namely, it moves the image). This
forces me to use the mouse click to get out of the image. Is there
anyway to avoid this and use some sane method to navigate the document
even when it contains images?

You can use Home/End to skip/go out of the images.

Also can someone tell me, where the documentation related to "draw
image" is? I could not find any info related to it under help menus.

Currently, there is my TeXmacs page at :
<<
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/

(have a look at the TeXmacs graphics tutorial ; it
is a little bit outdated, but most of the features
are described).

Best, Henri