Re: [TeXmacs] New birth

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New birth
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:17:12 -0500

Hey Joris Congrats!!!

I think we all understand that release of Niels 1.0 is more important that any release of TeXmacs :-p, so enjoy your baby. Hapiness is also an important issue for the members of TeXmacs comunity.

Cheers,

Offray

--
El Directorio

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

Hi *,

I am happy to announce the birth of our son Niels, last tuesday at 4h30.
As a consequence, I am quite long at answering on this mailing list
since a while and for a while. Don't despair! As soon as nights will
get calm again, I will start answering pending questions.

Best wishes, Joris