Re: [TeXmacs] how to resize eps files

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] how to resize eps files
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:36:30 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

I am inserting some eps files in texmacs using Insert -> Image -> Link
image . I would like to resize this image. The manual says that
texmacs can resize the image, But it does not tell how to do it.

One method is to produce a larger eps file right from the plotting
program (which in this case happens to be gnuplot). But if the
resizing can be done directly in texmacs, then that would be awesome.
Any ideas?

No, the usual method (i.e., the current one : a more wysiwyg way
could appear in the future) is to edit the markup. In the case
of images, the markup is something like :
[[
<postscript|file:///home/smith/my-image.jpg|*5/8|*5/8||||>
]]

Edit the "*5/8" parameters (i.e., change to "*7/8*", for
example), and you will change the size of the image.

If you don't (yet :-) know how to edit markup in TeXmacs,
you can have a look at :
<<
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsTutorial.pdf

Best, Henri