exporting to html: prompt for overwriting existing file

  • From: Kai Sattler <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: exporting to html: prompt for overwriting existing file
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:46:46 +0200

Hi,

When exporting to HTML, texmacs allways asks whether to overwrite
an existing file, and it even presets the answer "no". I find this
very anoying and would like to preset "yes" instead.
I had a look into
/usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/progs/texmacs/texmacs/tm-files.scm
assuming that this could probably be the place where to change the behaviour.
However, I am not a scheme expert, and I cannot really find where
"no" is defined, neither in the other .scm files. Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot for any help?

--
Kai