line breaks in inline formulas

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: line breaks in inline formulas
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:03:59 +0200

Hello!

I am writing a longer text (80 pages) with a lot of inline formulas
using Texmacs 1.0.6. Most of the formulas contain a line break in an
awkward place. Of course this reduces the readability of the text.
Inserting <no-break>s by hand is quite a lot of work and so I was
wondering whether there is some mechanism handling line breaking and
inline formulas globally. I would like to forbid line breaks in formulas
unless after an equal sign. If this is not possible, is it possible to
forbid line break in formulas entirely?

Thanks,
Daria

  • line breaks in inline formulas, skippy_vs_izon, 06/20/2006