Re: [TeXmacs] CygTeXmacs and bibtex

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] CygTeXmacs and bibtex
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:31:59 +0200

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 05:04:09PM +0000, Michael Sry wrote:
> I installed cygtexmacs and it is working just fine!
> However, I have a slight problem. I used to compile a bibliography with
> bibtex. Then I opened a second document and I tried to compile a
> bibliography on that document. When I do update, I always get the
> bibliography of the previous document!!!
> I tried to look in c:\cygtexmacs if there is any cache file that I can
> delete but I didn't find anything.
> Does anyone know what the problem might be?

BibTeX is not really supported yet for CygTeXmacs,
since I excluded TeTeX from the distribution to save space.
I still need to figure out whether we can just put the BibTeX
binary and a few other files. I guess that you independently
installed some TeX system besides TeXmacs. This might work
or might not work...

Best wishes, Joris