Re: [TeXmacs] cell format information in complex tables

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] cell format information in complex tables
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:24:17 +0200

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 09:28:33AM +0200, Kai Sattler wrote:
> I'm looking for a way how to find out, in a convenient way,
> the format attributes for a certain cell of a complex table,
> e.g. width of cell border or padding, cell color (I often use
> RGB values) etc.
>
> Of course, it is possible to extract this information
> from the source tree. But if the table is complex and
> many differing formats are used in different cells, it
> can be quite tedious to identifiy an attribute of a
> certain table cell.
>
> Is there a more convenient way to show these attributes
> in such cases?

What do you mean more precisely? Get an oversight of all cell attributes
inside the user interface, or see the current value when you attempt to
modify a cell attribute? Or maybe you want to program something with
cell attributes and you want to know how to get them inside Scheme?

Best wishes, Joris