Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: Welcome in list texmacs-users

  • From: "Javier Arantegui Jimenez" <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: Welcome in list texmacs-users
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:08:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Lun, Octubre 9, 2006 17:56, address@hidden wrote:
> I have had no problems with WinTeXmacs on Windows but with CygTeXmacs
> it's a different story. Has anyone installed CygTeXmacs on Windows
> and gotten it to work? How did you manage that? When I try, it just
> does not work.

A long time ago I managed to install it. Don't despair, it's possible.
Have you install X Window? I don't remember if it's installed by default.
Maybe you can find more information here: http://x.cygwin.com/

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es