Re: [TeXmacs] Image floating on the top left corner of a text paragraph

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicolas Girard <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Image floating on the top left corner of a text paragraph
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:49:48 +0100

Nicolas Girard wrote:

Hi,
given an image (or a float) "i" and some text "t", i'd like "i" to lie at the top left corner of the text "t", like:

+---------+ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur
| | adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor
| i | incididunt ut labore et dolore magna | | aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis +---------+ nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

I did various attempts but couldn't get the text to surround "i" by the right side. The best I could obtain looks like:

+---------+
| |
| i |
| |
+---------+ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur
adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut
labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam,
quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Could someone show me a way of achieving what I want ?

This question has been raised before : currently (as far as I know),
there is no way to do this in TeXmacs :-(...

The only (approximate) solution for this would be to use a table :
| Image | 1st paragraph |
| 2nd paragraph |

, but it is a little bit tricky to do things in such a way that
the end of the 1st paragraph fits well with the beginning
of the 2nd paragraph.

Best, Henri