Re: [TeXmacs] copying drawn images into a table

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] copying drawn images into a table
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:00:32 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

Let's I drew a image by
Insert -> Image -> Draw image

After this, say I create a table and want to copy the previously drawn image into (1,1) element array of this table. How can I do that? Simple copy and pasting does not seem to work. Any other ideas?

There used to be a slight bug with copying a graphics, namely,
the "Copy" operation doesnt always work once you surrounded
the graphics with the red selection. I just checked, I have this
problem in my current todo list.

But anyway, it always works if you perform the Copy operation
while in "Edit source tree" mode.