TeXmacs and Maxima (again :-( )

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs and Maxima (again :-( )
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:22:04 +0200

Hello,

I know that this is a known problem that have been treated in the list, but I
am too stupid to find the solution in the archives list :-(

My distro is Kubuntu and it's a well known fact that the TeXmacs package is
pretty old. I want to use TeXmacs as GUI for Maxima 5.10.0. To avoid dealing
with patches or compiling TeXmacs I thought that the best solution was to
install the latest static binaries. I did it and everything seems to be OK,
but Maxima continues refusing to work :-(

Any help? Do you need more information?

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es

  • TeXmacs and Maxima (again :-( ), Javier Arantegui, 05/23/2007