Re: [TeXmacs] Change "Email" into "Courriel" in the title of a document

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Change "Email" into "Courriel" in the title of a document
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 16:53:17 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

Dear TeXmacs users,

When I insert my email address in the title of a document in French, it appears automatically after the
word "Email". How could I change "Email" into the French-Canadian word
"Courriel"?

Document->Language should do it, but doesn't, because
the current dictionaries do not contain a translation
for the word "Email".

Please consider submitting improvements to the dictionaries,
the files are in TeXmacs/src/TeXmacs/langs/natural/dic/,
and the guidelines about how to submit a patch at:
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/contact/patches.en.html