Re: [TeXmacs] Migration to Mac OS 10.5 Leopard,

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Migration to Mac OS 10.5 Leopard,
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:25:17 +0100

On Nov 11, 2007, at 9:27 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hi, Texmacs development team,

I have a plan to buy a Max computer. For the new released Mac OS 10.5
Leopard, does anybody know that we can install fink and texmacs on
this new MacOS?

Looking forward for your help

Cheers

Jack

Hi,

I have upgraded from Tiger and followed the steps as indicated at the above links and everything (including texmacs) works fine. Note that if you are using the Apple's X11, in Leopard you can run X11 apps from Terminal.app and X11.app is launched for you automatically as needed.

Best regards,

Peter