How to include Session output?

  • From: Thomas Reinhardt <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: How to include Session output?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:17:06 -0400

I apologize if this topic has been covered elsewhere, but I don't see it
in the documentation.

I'd like to use XYPic to create diagrams for categories. I understand
that XYPic is a pretty good tool for doing this. I also see that I can
start an XYPic session, but I'm somewhat muddled as to

1) How to get XYPic to generate output file (types produced, etc.), and
2) How to input this output, assuming that it's produced.

Thanks,

TomR

  • How to include Session output?, Thomas Reinhardt, 04/12/2008