Page numbering

  • From: "Sandra Garcia" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Page numbering
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:58:56 +0200

Hi,

I am working in a large document with different separated chapters, my page numbering starts from the first page (the title) and strangely before the title page there is also two blank pages (numerated too) with the header "bibliography" even if the bibliography is included at the end of the master document (where i link all the chapters).

How can i set the page number counter starting in chapter one without taking into account the first pages? How can i put roman numbers in the first pages?

i tried to look in old post and documentation but i could not find the reply to this old question: could anyone help me?

Sandra