Re: [TeXmacs] In what case does texmacs begins with an open document ?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] In what case does texmacs begins with an open document ?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:31:44 +0200

Hi Fabrice,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 01:40:04PM +0200, Fabrice Marchant wrote:
> texmacs usually began automatically opening the document I was working on.
> There is however a change of behaviour today : texmacs opens with a
> No-name[1] buffer.
> Please have you got any idea to make texmacs regain its previous mood ?

TeXmacs has become a bit more strict about unsaved files.
The previous "mood" was to restore the last buffer in the case
when you forgot to save it. The new behaviour is that unsaved
buffers remain available in the "scratch" directory of "Texts",
when loading a file using F2. The change was made in order to
incite you to cleanly save your documents and reload them.
Of course you can hack a personal Scheme initialization file
with keybindings to open frequently used documents.

Best wishes, Joris