Re: [TeXmacs] On Windows TexMacs does not create the PNG files

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] On Windows TexMacs does not create the PNG files
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:12:21 +0200

kameswararao marellapudi wrote:

Hi, I am evaluating the CygTexMacs 1.0.6 on Windows XP & Vista. I am trying to create a simple document with a mathematical formula. I am trying to export this as HTML (and selected the to export mathematical formulae as Images). It is not creating the PNG image files.
I request you to kindly help me on this. It is very essential that this feature works for my progress.

Let's have a look in init-images.scm. We see:
[[
(define-format png
(:name "Png")
(:suffix "png"))

(converter png-file pnm-file
(:shell "pngtopnm" from ">" to))
]]

The 'pngtopnm' command is part of the Netpbm
package, which is available on many UNIX
flavours.

You should be able to install it on Cygwin, too.