Re: [TeXmacs] detecting the amsmath package

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] detecting the amsmath package
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:43:20 +0200

Kostas Oikonomou wrote:

I want to modify some of the Scheme code for the Latex converter (i.e.
TeXmacs/progs/convert/latex/tmtex.scm).

My question is: how can I detect in my code when TeXmacs is going to export the document to LaTeX and include the amsmath package?

First approach: look at the code, and find exactly the
variable (or the combination of variables) which prompts
inserting the amsmath package ;

Second approach (probably easier): just before the output
of the exporter (which is an s-expression) is sent back
to the function which writes the actual LaTeX code, scan
this output, and (set-cdr!)-ize it to insert amsmath in
the list of included packages (if it's what you want) ;