[TeXmacs] Plugins TeXgraph, tablor and professor

  • From: Corcelle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Plugins TeXgraph, tablor and professor
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:37:24 +0100

Hello,

I updated these three plugins a few days ago.
1. For TeXgraph, I added a plot grapher based on the gnuplot one which can be found in Insert->Image->Plot. It's a formulary which gives the possibility to chose the axes, the grid, the functions.
It gives more choices and the output can be easily integrated in a document (with the font for example).
I also added an entry in the menu to the macros for handwritten figures.
2. I corrected a bug in tablor which crashed TeXmacs and did not permit to use the switcher.
3. I integrated the last part of the professor extension which was still missing.

The plugins, description, screenshots and examples here (in french) : http://corcelle.wordpress.com/

TeXgraph : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/texgraph.zip
Eukleides : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/eukleides.zip
Professor : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/Professor/professor.zip
Tablor : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/Tablor/tablor.zip

Emmanuël

  • [TeXmacs] Plugins TeXgraph, tablor and professor, Corcelle, 02/23/2009