Re: [TeXmacs] size of the characters

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] size of the characters
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 02:21:21 +0200

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 09:31:48AM +0200, El.douwen wrote:
> - the titles are always bigger than the text it self, and do not have
> the same size either (title > paragraphetitle1>paragraphtitle4>text).
> However, the size in the "format" menu is always on 10 when i open it
> (and ia have each time replaced this number with 14). Why is it the
> same number, thought it is not the same size ?

There is a difference between the base font size (10, 14 in your case) and
the actual font size (the base font size times a multiplier which is >1
in section titles).

> - how to parameter texmacs, in order that from now, everytime i create
> a new texmacs document, the sizes be 14 instead of 10 everywhere i am
> writing anything ?

You should write your own my-init-buffer.scm file in ~/.TeXmacs/progs.
This is explained in the documentation:

Help -> Scheme -> Overview of the extension language
Section 2

> - is there a means to beggerize automatically the characters of all
> the texmacs documents i have still typed ?

Same answer as above ^^^ (don't perform the no-name? test from the example).

Best wishes, Joris

  • Re: [TeXmacs] size of the characters, Joris van der Hoeven, 06/18/2009