Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session

  • From: Bill Page <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] spurious brackets in Axiom session
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:20:24 -0400

The version of tm_axiom.c that I modified for Windows is referenced here:

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/TeXmacs

But this is a *Windows-only* version which uses Windows-specific
threads to improve performance (in addition to providing Axiom LaTeX
output line folding). It was not intended to work with cygwin. I have
only ever used it with the native Windows version of TeXmacs. I do not
recall distributing any modified versions of tm_axiom for Linux. It
was a long time ago but I do not think the situation is exactly as
described by Andrey below.

Regards,
Bill Page.