Re: [TeXmacs] Re: literate programming, again. Question about syntax highlighting.

  • From: bytecolor <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: literate programming, again. Question about syntax highlighting.
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

It's a start you may want to expand upon. noweb.ts should be a package
instead of a style. \noweb-chunk may be more appropriate. It should probably
use \code instead \cpp-fragment. Maybe give \noweb-chunk another parameter to
specify language. Lots of possibilities. Especially if you start adding to
TeXmacs at the Scheme level. ;)

I read somewere in the docs about indenting. Still foggy on the details. One
option would be to adapt the Emacs model. C-j calls (newline-and-indent)
which can call a mode's indent procedure. The indent procedure just looks
around where the cursor is and determines what the indent should be at that
point. There is more to it than that but it's doable.

--
bytecolor (S. Edward Dolan)