Re: [TeXmacs] pb with copy/paste

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] pb with copy/paste
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:54:28 +0200

I also noticed this. I think it happens when you copy from within an
equation to a text area. In some cases the math-state gets copied, and
in others not. When you copy together with the space in front, you
always copy the math-state, so all works.

I attached an example. You can see that if you copy from within the
second equation (say select just the 1/(x+sum x^2 +1) ), and then
paste it into the text area, you get <big-sum-1> instead of the
summation symbol. If you paste into an equation, all works well. When
I tried to copy from the first equation, all copy-pasts work ok.

Michael