[TeXmacs] Problem exporting

  • From: Anthony Cameron <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Problem exporting
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:36:41 +0100

Hi
I'm using the version of TeXmacs that comes in the latest cygwin install.
I'm having trouble exporting TeXmacs files as .pdf or.ps.
The last line on the Xwin window is:
GPL Ghostsctipt 8.63: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

I saw on the TeXmacs website that if installing TeXmacs on windows using cygwin, one should not install the ghostscript package, when I installed I installed all the packages as trying to remove Ghostsctipt led to a message that TeXmacs required it and the other two packages listed in the installer help are listed under obsolete in the cygwin installer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Anthony