[TeXmacs] Problem in interfacing with SCHEME to my QT function

  • From: siva prasad <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Problem in interfacing with SCHEME to my QT function
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:58:01 +0530

Hi all..
I created my own toolbar in texmacs. I also able to place QPushButton widgets and QLineEdit widgets in my toolbar.
But the problem is, I want to have a scheme function which inturn calls my QT function to create button widgets and etc..
How I should interface my QT function to the scheme function????

Thank you....
siva
address@hidden

  • [TeXmacs] Problem in interfacing with SCHEME to my QT function, siva prasad, 10/13/2009