Re: [TeXmacs] Where should I be posting?

  • From: marc lalaude <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Where should I be posting?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:51:35 +0200

Hi,

i read with a lot of pleasure all of your posts, especially the ones where you expose your feedback on texmacs. I agree with you, the list is a little tired (not dead) these times, and unfortunately, i am not able to answer you in the way you expect ...

Perhaps do the leaders have a lot of work.

Marc