Re: [TeXmacs] ANNOUNCE: texmacs-fedit plug-in

  • From: sylvain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] ANNOUNCE: texmacs-fedit plug-in
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:56:33 +0200

Hi Sam,

for my part, I was rather thinking about using the lazy-input-converter
mechanism, that instruct Texmacs how to convert mathematical construct
in a session in ASCII one. Don't forget that one language may have a
notational convention differing from the other, that's why fedit is
structured with a plug-in by language.

I don't known if lazy-input-converter would work with the design of the
newfangle plug-in. If it is so, it would be something that could be
shared.

Sylvain