[TeXmacs] two bibliography-related questions

  • From: Peter Rapčan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] two bibliography-related questions
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:55:18 +0100

Hi all,

I have two problems:

1. How do I change font size in the texmacx-generated bibliography? My
main-text font size is set to 11, but bibliography has kept the default size,
10. How do I change this so that when I update the bibliography, the updated
one remains of size 11?

2. In my bib file, some authors' names are full names, some have initials of
the first name(s). How do I force the texmacs-generated bibliography to
produce only initials also for authors with full first name in my bib file?

Thanks.
Peter.