Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: how to define plugin maxima???

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Fwd: how to define plugin maxima???
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:32:05 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

Should Texmacs-qt-windows and Maxima-windows run together out of the box like it does on linux?

I have not yet installed cygwin. What I am looking for ist some how to about installing texmacs-windows-qt and maxima. If that does not work I would consider to install cygwin and try to find where the problem is.

Here is what I dit:
- Windows XP Professional latest updates
- I Installed Maxima 5.21.1 (I did not change the installation path)
-- The same version that runs on my linux machine
-- wxMaxima runs very well.
- Installed Texmacs-winsows-qt 1.0.7.6
- Insert a Session Typ maxima
-- I am able to choose a Session typ maxima
-- If something is evaluated it says plugin maxima not defined in status bar
-- In Texmacs Window it says busy

- In my notes (4 years old) I found wintexmacs 1.0.5. needed a file called pluginpaths.txt with the path to the binary of maxima.
- I created that file but nothing changed.
- Does Texmacs-winsows-qt 1.0.7.6 needs such file?

Kind regards for any help

Bernd Hahnebach