Re: [TeXmacs] Un salto de página indeseado

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Un salto de página indeseado
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 17:52:34 +0200

Translation:

Good morning appreciated colleagues.

I have a template to prepare quizzes and it works very well. However
at times something like in the attached pdf happens:

there is an unwanted page break. What is the reason?

The solution is enclosed in a folded environment.

Thanks for the time you take to solve this issue.

--
Cordially,

Luis Jaime Salazar Ramírez
Linux user: #480813