[TeXmacs] hidden text

  • From: "Pablo S. Casas" <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] hidden text
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:22:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi TeXmacs users:

I'm using TeXmacs-1.0.7.10 and I'm trying to write a macro "duda"
like this:

<new-remark|dudaux|Duda>

<assign|mostrar-dudas|false>

<assign|nada|>

<assign|duda|<\macro|texto>
<compound|<if|<mostrar-dudas>|dudaux|nada>|<arg|texto>>
</macro>>

It shows a remark when "mostrar-dudas = true" and hides the remark
when it is false. My problem is when "mostrar-dudas = false" that the
macro introduces a new line starting a new paragraph. Is there a way
for not introducing not even a single piece of text? I've tried many
variants without success. I also have attempted with folding, but
likewise they add at least one line when they are hidden. I appreciate
any help on this simple, but annoying problem.

Pablo S. Casas