[TeXmacs] texmacs in a tablet

  • From: Oscar Gerardo Lazo Arjona <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] texmacs in a tablet
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:31:43 -0500

I have used texmacs to take notes in physics class (it has been so far the best note-taking strategy i've tried). But this semester I will be taking class in a place where I can't use my laptop (there are no connectors and i've got no battery).

So if it is possible to install texmacs in some tablet (Android or perhaps iPad) i'd be willing to buy one. Has this been done before? I think texmacs in a tablet would be the ultimate notebook for physics and mathematics.

Thanks!

Oscar Lazo