Re: [TeXmacs] qttexmacs on windows.

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] qttexmacs on windows.
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:42:09 +0200

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 06:26:22PM -0600, Adrian S. wrote:
> I just told my students about texmacs in windows, and showed them the
> maxima script to evaluate integrals (In ubuntu).
>
> I read that the windows version does not support any plugin yet. Is
> there a date for which support for the maxima plugin is planned? I
> do not have windows myself, so I cannot test it.

The Maxima plug-in should actually work, if TeXmacs is able to find it...
The point on windows is that there is not something like a standard PATH,
so we only look at a few standard places. Please try to install Maxima
at the standard place and hopefully things will simply work.

I don't know yet when we will fix this problem in a more satisfactory way.

Best, --Joris