[TeXmacs] cut and paste; shortcuts; insert->image->plot; new-icons

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] cut and paste; shortcuts; insert->image->plot; new-icons
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 17:05:35 -0600

I compiled the development version from the svn (version 1.0.7.13 in
development) in ubuntu 10.10 maverick meerkat.

**********cut and paste**************
If I cut and paste from one open window to a different window, it does not
work.

However,
If I open a file with "open in new window", then cut/copy and paste work.

**********shortcuts***************

The keyboard short-cuts do not correspond to the ones used (i.e.
Crtl-x should be for cut, and actually is; but the shortcut shown in
the menu is shift-del). It is not fixed even if I go to
preferences->look and feel->windows.

***********insert->image->plot**********
the graph y=x from 0 to 1 works fine; but y=x^2 does not. I could not
graph anything else. I do have both texgraph and gnuplot installed.

****************new icons**********************
I saw the new icons. I was used to the old ones, but I specially like
the flag one; though I had no clue what it was at first. If it would
be an italy/france/mexico style flag, I would have guessed better. I
wished the icons were smaller.
Great work! I also noted that the graphs produced in sage now show,
and that there is no folding problem anymore. I understand that this
is a development version and it is a work in progress, so I guess
that there is work under way to fix a lot of troubles.

Peace.
-Adrián.

  • [TeXmacs] cut and paste; shortcuts; insert->image->plot; new-icons, Adrian S., 09/18/2011