Re: [TeXmacs] Switching from 1.0.7.3 to 1.0.7.10; including program source files

  • From: Chris Austin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Switching from 1.0.7.3 to 1.0.7.10; including program source files
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:19:40 +0000

Perhaps connected to this issue: in 1.0.7.10, when I Copy something from a
text file and Paste from Verbatim into TeXmacs, single line breaks disappear.
To get the line breaks to show up in TeXmacs, I have to leave a blank line
in the text I am copying, in the same way as you have to leave a blank line
in LaTeX to get a paragraph break. The best workaround I can suggest if you
have a long file.cc, would be to make a copy file2.cc, and use a Hex editor
to replace every line break by a double line break.