[TeXmacs] Page numbers in Table of Contents

  • From: Lukas Lomb <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Page numbers in Table of Contents
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:04:44 +0100

Hello,

I am facing a problem with the table of contents. It does not display the correct page numbers.
I changed the page to Paper: Document -> Page -> Type -> Paper
The numbering of the pages should start with the first page of my first chapter:
Insert -> Page Numbering -> Renumber this Page: 1 was entered here. The pages appear with the correct numbers.
Setting up a table of contents and updating it several times results in the wrong page numbers for all my chapters, section, ...
It appears as if the Table of Contents start counting the pages from its first page. The page listed for my first chapter is 3.

Can anyone help me out?

Lukas