Re: [TeXmacs] How do I create a multi-argument macro?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How do I create a multi-argument macro?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:33:09 -0700

Shortly after I posted saying I'd gotten it to work... and it really did work... Then after I closed TeXmacs and restarted it, the same macro did not work any more! It is very frustrating.

Q: Is there a difference between using "merge" inside the macro, with one macro argument consumed for each argument of the "merge" form, vs one long in-line statement, without the "merge"?